Friday, October 8, 2010

This Blog



Sparrow
This blog, I dedicate to the nature lover in me.  I spend quite a bit of time outside in my backyard. These past couple of years I have been trying out my green thumb with flower beds & have a new found interest in bird watching/feeding.  Perhaps my own empty nest contributed to this new hobby, which I am learning about & enjoying more every day. Of course, my husband is less than thrilled, the only thing a bird is good for is shitting on your car.  Secretly I desire painting a big red bulls eye on his windshield, lol!


Since I am an amateur and avid photographer, I will be posting tons of photos to accompany the sharing of my leisurely nature activities. A photo journal of my flight to capture the "free bird" within & outside of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment